Welcome to PiggyBox Support page where you will find answers to most of your common questions regarding your PiggyBox, in simple English.
If you have any questions that are not covered here, please contact us. We usually answer the same or next day.
Want to earn more?
You may apply for another box but you can only connect it to a different residential Internet connection (with a separate IP address. It simply wouldn’t work otherwise…).
It’s simple! Once you receive the PiggyBox:
– Plug in the provided LAN cable to your device and then to your router.
– Connect the provided power adapter to the box and a power outlet.
You are all set! Our system detects your connection and sends an immediate welcome email where you can set your payment choice.
Visit our support page for more information.
Please complete the following steps:
– Disconnect the cables
– Change to another port in the router
– Plug the cables into the box again
– Check your dashboard again in a couple of minutes
– DO NOT remove the SD card, removing it will result in a non-functioning (non-earning) device
Still doesn’t show? Contact us at [email protected] with the following information:
1) The Email address associated with your PiggyBox.
2) The unique code (SDK-node-xxxxxxx) on the bottom sticker of your device, you can scan the QR code with your cellphone (you may include an image as well).
3) IP address associated with the box (you can check your IP at www.whatsmyip.com)
Once you receive the box:
– Plug in the LAN cable* to your device and then to your router.
– Connect the charger* to the box and a power outlet.
You are all set!
Our system detects your connection and sends an immediate welcome email where you can set your payment choice.
*LAN cable and charger are included with the box!
Not a problem. Go to the PiggyBox dashboard and access your account using your email address (the same one you used to apply for the box).
Follow the instructions and set up your account.
Still haven’t found what you are looking for? Write us: [email protected] (make sure to include the email address you registered your box with).
Log into your dashboard (sign in at the top right of this page) – if the box is showing on your device list then it is making money!
The box should show a steady green light and a flickering orange light – this way you know it is operating and transmitting data.
Please reboot the box by disconnecting the charger cable and placing it back in the charger slot.
Still not showing any lights? Start over:
– Plug in the LAN cable to your device and then to your router.
– Connect the charger to the box and a power outlet.
You are all set!
A welcome email will be sent to you once you connect to the box where you can set your payment choice.
We support payments by PayPal, Wise, and Amazon Gift Cards.
And coming soon donate to a charity of your choice.
Also, you can always access the PiggyBox dashboard where you can see your earnings and change your settings.
1. Sign in to the PiggyBox dashboard (at the top right of this page) and check if the box is registered under “my devices”.
2. Reboot the box by disconnecting the charger cable and placing it back in the charger slot.
You are all set!
The box is still not showing? Please write us: [email protected]. Make sure to include the email address you registered your box with.
We are experiencing large demand for the boxes and accept applicants according to specific demand criteria. We aim to answer every request.
We approve applicants according to specific demand criteria (based on geography, Internet connection type, etc).
We keep your application and promise to contact you once there is a fit!
PiggyBox aims to have the best possible network for our enterprise customers. We use multiple 3rd party services to measure the quality of IP addresses. If your IP address was flagged by these services, it might not work for PiggyBox. Here are a few possible reasons for this:
– The IP address was detected as VPN, which means you are not using your home IP address but using a VPN, and that VPN IP address has a high fraud score.
– The IP address was detected as high risk, which means our 3rd party providers received abuse reports from websites for the IP address.
– The wrong type of IP address means you are not using a residential IP, but a data center IP
– You already have a connected box on this IP.
If you feel your box was denied by mistake, you can send us an appeal with the relevant information to [email protected].
There are a few things you can do! Try these:
– Make sure your charger is securely connected to the PiggyBox and your wall outlet.
– Make sure your LAN cable is connected securely to the PiggyBox and the LAN slot in your router. Try inserting it in a different slot.
– Make sure your router is working properly. It is always a good idea to reboot your router!
You may also contact us at: S[email protected].
Only one device per household is allowed. You can connect a box at another location (don’t forget to ask the IP owner’s permission!) and add the device to your account.
As long as you are connected to a different, residential IP address, we encourage you to connect multiple devices.
WiFi connection is not available at the moment.
A LAN cable is included in your PiggyBox package to connect the box to your router.
We issue PayPal payments once a day from Sunday to Thursday but it can take up to 7 business days, please check the estimation date in your “Transactions” section.
If the payment is not showing in your account, please verify that your PayPal is correctly set up in your dashboard to receive payments – usually, this requires a phone number, address, tax information, etc.
We process Amazon gift cards once a week but it can take up to 10 business days, please check the estimation date in your “Transactions” section.
If you still have not received your card, please contact us.
We recommend PayPal and Wise as a payment method.